For use with 18 AWG & 14 AWG
1. Maximum number of total Conductors (8) 18 AWG, (5) 14 AWG.
2. Strip each wire exposing 1 inch of copper.
3. Holding all wires together make sure that the ends of the wire are all the same height.
4. Using your fingers lightly twist the wires together
5. Screw the Yellow/Red wire nut on tightly.
6. Using the wires, push the wire nut into the clear tube until it clicks.
7. Separate the wires equally among the three exit holes and snap the top down on the tube.
8. You are finished.